BCFA Scholarship Recipients
Trey Robbins (Sweeny)
Cody Kettler (Alvin)
Ryan Hempel (Brazoswood)
Jayce Morgan (Turner)
Maddison Vrazel (Danbury)
Ashley Stoddard (Angleton)
JC Brockman (Angleton)
Ashlyn Murphy (Homeschool)
BCFA BBQ Cook-Off Scholarship Recipients
Callie Grigsby (Angleton)
Justin Rossow (Danbury)
Carolyn Stallman (Angleton)
Bryanna Hardin (Sweeny)
The Brazoria County Fair Association will be awarding scholarships to Brazoria County 12th grade students pursuing a career in any field. The awards will be determined on Fair participation, financial need and scholastic ability. Scholarships will be awarded as follows:
1. $4,000.00 Brazoria County Fair Association Scholarship (see below BCFA Scholarship Application)
2. Brazoria County Fair Association BBQ Scholarship (selected from BCFA Scholarship applicants)
3. $2,000.00 Brazoria County Cattleman’s Association.
4. Three (3) $1,000.00 Calf Scramble Scholarships (see below Calf Scramble Scholarship Application)
5. Two (2) $500.00 Youth Rodeo Series Scholarships - (1) Sr. Boy & (1) Sr. Girl (no application, scholarship will be chosen by YRS committee)
6. Two (2) $500.00 Ag Mechanics Scholarships (awarded during current year's fair)
Deadline for categories 1 - 4 above is February 14, 2020. Applications must be turned into the Fair Office, located at 901 S Downing, during regular business hours.
Should you have any questions, please call the Fair Office at 979-849-6416.