The Brazoria County Fair Association will be awarding scholarships to Brazoria County 12th grade students pursuing a career in any field. The awards will be determined on Fair participation, financial need and scholastic ability.
Scholarships will be awarded as follows:
1. $4,000.00 Brazoria County Fair Association Scholarship (see below BCFA Scholarship Application)
2. Brazoria County Fair Association BBQ Scholarship (selected from BCFA Scholarship applicants)
3. $2,000.00 Brazoria County Cattleman’s Association.
4. Three (3) $1,000.00 Calf Scramble Scholarships (see below Calf Scramble Scholarship Application)
5. Two (2) $500.00 Youth Rodeo Series Scholarships - (1) Sr. Boy & (1) Sr. Girl (no application, scholarship will be chosen by YRS committee)
6. Two (2) $500.00 Ag Mechanics Scholarships (awarded during current year's fair)
Deadline for categories 1 - 4 above is February 14, 2020. Applications must be turned into the Fair Office, located at 901 S Downing, during regular business hours.
Should you have any questions, please call the Fair Office at 979.849.6416.