Sponsored by BASF
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Entry Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Start Time: 1:15pm
Entry Fee: $5.00
1. Tricycles used will be limited to those provided by the Brazoria County Fair Association.
2. Contestants displaying inappropriate behavior will be disqualified.
3. There will be preliminary heats in each age category. Winners of heats will compete in the finals.
4. Decisions of the judges are final.
5. Entry forms will be available at the race site and will be accepted the day of the race ONLY.
6. No participants will be allowed to enter after 1:00pm.
7. All participants must comply with the Brazoria County Fair Association General Rules and Regulations.
1. One years old
2. Two years old
3. Three years old
4. Four years old
5. Five & six years old
1. Each participant will receive a participation ribbon.
2. First, second and third place in each category will receive a ribbon.
3. First, second and third place in each category will receive a trophy.
Come JOIN THE FUN!
"Fun For The Whole Herd"