Sponsored by Turnkey Electric
Chairman: Laynette Deleon
Date: Saturday, October 17, 2020
Arrival: 1:30pm - 2:30pm in the Entertainment Hall
Judging Time: 2:30pm
Awards: Following Judging in the Entertainment Hall
Entry Fee: $2.00 per entry
I. Youth (Grades K-12)
II. Adults (Out of high school)
1. Awards will be presented at 5:00pm on the day of the contest.
2. Judging will be on the merit system with blue and red ribbons given to each deserving entry. In all cases, the decisions of the judges will be final.
3. An outstanding ribbon may be given in each class.
4. Type of awards given to be announced prior to this contest for the following Adult and Youth winners:
A. First Place - Grand Champion
B. Second Place
C. Third Place
5. Additional awards may be announced prior to this contest for the winners.
More info coming your way soon!