Sponsored by Chick-Fil-A
Chairman: Karen Skipper
The Chicken Scramble is a contest designed to give younger children an opportunity to participate and have fun in a Livestock Department event.
Entry Deadline: Saturday, October 17, 2020, 2:00pm
Entry Fee: None
Contest: Saturday, October 17, 2020, 2:00pm
Place: Livestock Show Arena
1. Open to Brazoria County children only.
2. Chickens will be provided by the Brazoria County Fair Association.
2. Participant will not be allowed to keep any chickens.
4. When a chicken is caught, it must be carried to a specific area and released.
5. Only committee members will be allowed in the fenced area with the participants and chickens.
1. 3 years old
2. 4 & 5 years old
3. 6 & 7 years old
Chicken Scramble t-shirts will be awarded to all participants who catch a chicken.
More info coming your way soon!