SPONSORED BY TURNKEY ELECTRIC
DATE: Saturday, October 19, 2019
ARRIVAL: 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm in the Entertainment Hall
ENTRY FEE: $2.00 per entry
JUDGING: 2:30 pm
AWARDS: Following Judging in the Entertainment Hall
PLACE: Brazoria County Fair Entertainment Hall
I. Youth (Grades K-12)
II. Adults (Out of high school)
1. Awards will be presented at 5:00 pm on the day of the
2. Judging will be on the merit system with blue & red
to each deserving entry. In all cases the decisions of the
judges will be final.
3. An outstanding ribbon may be given in each class.
Awarding of same is
not required, but the decisions of the judges are final.
4. Type of awards given to be announced prior to this
contest for the
following Adult and Youth winners:
1stPlace – Grand
5. Additional awards may be announced prior to this contest
for the winners